One on one newborn mentoring will allow you to work directly with Chelsie as she teaches you hands on, how to prepare, pose and safely photograph newborns.
We will cover:
– Camera settings to achieve the best SOOC images from your sessions
– Setting up the studio for beanbag and prop shots
– Tips for a sleepy baby session
– Studio lighting
– Beanbag poses and how to safely pose babies and use composite images
– Wrapping newborns
– Prop posing
– Post processing of images using LR and PS
What you need to sign up:
– DSLR camera that you are comfortable shooting with on manual mode and basic understanding of aperture, shutter speed and ISO settings
– Basic understanding of Photoshop
– I recommend having either the 50mm or 35mm lens.
– One day 1:1 mentoring $1000.00. A deposit of $300.00 is required at the time of booking your mentoring session. The remainder of the payment is due 7 days before your class.
Class itinerary usually goes something like this:
10am- Arrive and set up for upcoming session. We will be setting up for both beanbag and prop shots during this time.
10:30am- Go over some basic camera settings and studio lighting set up and settings.
11:00am- Arrival of newborn. We will go over awake shots, getting baby to sleep, beanbag poses, wrapping baby and prop shots.
2:00pm- Grab some lunch and talk shop. Questions are encouraged throughout the mentoring class, but lets save the business talk for lunch!
3:00pm- Upload our images and begin the post processing workflow.
Classes will take place in the studio at 16 North State Street, Nunda NY 14517
Ready to book? Newborn Mentoring Deposit
Questions? Don’t hesitate to ask me anything!
Or text/call me anytime at 585-519-8814